2 MAN TEAM TOURNAMENT
2 MAN TEAM | $180 PER TEAM | $30 PER TEAM ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
$10 LATE FEE for ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER 6PM THURSDAY PRIOR to EACH EVENT
TOURNAMENT TRAIL SCHEDULE
DATE | LAKE CHOICES | Weigh-in Site
February 3 | Black Lake | Chandlers
March 3 | Toledo Bend | Converse Ramp
April 7 | Caddo Lake | Cash Magic (Hwy 1 and Hwy 2)
May 5 | Bistineau | Grices Ramp (Spillway)
June 2-3 | Championship (To Be Announced)
Location to be picked at first qualifying event. All teams finishing in the Top 50 in points are eligible. Plus any team that has entered all four events - WHILE FISHING AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS will be eligible. At the end of the 4th Tournament the teams that qualify will be divided in half with the top half fishing for the larger Ranger and the lower half fishing for the smaller Ranger.
1. There will be 4 qualifying events and one Championship. The 4 qualifying tournaments will be TRAILER TOURNAMENTS, meaning you may launch anywhere on the designated lake for that event. Teams may launch anytime and proceed out at any time the day of the tournament but MUST HAVE AND USE PROPER RUNNING LITES, PFDS AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND COURTESY. Start fishing time will be 30 minutes before legal sunrise each event and will be posted 2 days prior to each event in the newsletter. Teams must stop fishing by 3:00 p.m. and must be checked in at the BAG LINE no later than 3:30 p.m, EXCEPT THE CADDO LAKE TOURNAMENT; CHECK IN WILL BE 4:00 PM. Any team checking in late will accrue a 1 lb. per minute penalty up to 15 minutes, then total disqualification. The cell phone of the check in person will be the official time.
2. It is mandatory that all participants read and thoroughly understand all the rules, regulations and bonus/incentive programs before signing this entry form.
3. These rules apply to all contestants and any violation will warrant disciplinary action and/or disqualification from the tournament. Any protest must be received by the Tournament Director within 10 minutes of the closing of the scales. Contestants are obligated to report any and all infractions they see within a timely manner. Tournament Director may act on any issue without protest. All decisions by the Tournament Director will be final.
4. Persons under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or guardian in the space provided on the entry.
5. All state, federal and lake regulations must be obeyed.
6. All entrants are subject to a polygraph test. Failure to take or pass such test will warrant disqualification. Anyone who has failed a polygraph in connection with cheating will not be eligible.
7. All contestants are required and expected to follow a high standard of courtesy and sportsmanship during the tournament and weighing. This includes respecting other anglers, both tournament and non. Complaints for discourteous conduct will be handled as an infraction on the rules. A U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD must be worn and fastened while the combustion engine is in gear. NO EXCEPTIONS. All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard standards and outboards cannot exceed the maximum HP rating for that boat. Boats must have a kill switch that is attached to the driver while the engine is in gear.
8. Alcohol and/or narcotics will not be allowed in a contestant's possession during the tournament hours. Exception will be legal prescriptions. Alcohol may be allowed after the contestant has weighed in, but not if they are subject to a polygraph test.
9. During the hours of competition, contestants may not receive information or help from a non competitor. This will be enforced. No HOLE sitting allowed.
10. Boats must have an operating live well with an aerator system. Teams must cull on the 6th fish.
11. All fishing will be done with artificial lures only. Pork will be allowed. Only one rod and reel will be used at a time and no rods will measure 8 ft. 6 in. No trolling with the combustion engine and all fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner. No fishing within 25 yards of another tournament boat that is previously anchored with the troll motor up.
12. There will be no off-limits for the qualifying events, but there will be for the Championship.
13. PENALTIES. There will be a .5 (1/2 lb.) penalty for each dead fish weighed in. There will be a 1 lb. penalty and the loss of the fish for any fish that does not touch the minimum length set for the tournament. Any fish that falls within the SLOT LIMIT on a slot lake will warrant a 1 lb. penalty and loss of that fish to that team's weight.
14. Trailer Tournaments. Trailering will be allowed in all four qualifying events. There will be no OFFICIAL TAKE-OFF SITE. Late registrations will be accepted at the weigh in site the morning of the tournament, there will be the $10 late fee accessed on all late entries. Teams will be allowed to launch anywhere on the designated Tournament Lake but MUST use running lights while proceeding to their destination. Any team seen not using proper running lights will be subject to penalty or disqualification.
15. DO NOT BRING YOUR FISH TO THE WEIGH-IN IN A PERSONAL BAG. FISH WILL ONLY BE WEIGHED IN AN OFFICIAL BAG. After you check in at the bag line you will wait for an official bag, then proceed to retrieve your fish and come to the weigh-in line.
16. Scoring will be determined by the total weight of not more than 5 bass per team. Fish will be measured on a flat foard with mouth closed. Any teams that tie will receive the same points and will split equally any prize money.
17. Points for each Qualifying Tournament will be based on 200. 1st Place will get 200 points, 2nd Place will get 199, 3rd Place will get 198, etc. Teams not weighing in fish will receive 10 points less than the last team with fish.
18. Entries can be received at Bayou Outdoor Supercenter, by phone with credit card at Bayou Outdoor Supercenter or by the Tournament Director. Entries received after Thursday 6:00 p.m. will be assessed a $10.00 late fee. Late entries will also be received the morning of the Tournament at the designated weigh-in site. (See 2018 Tournament Schedule Section.) AFTER THE 1ST EVENT (FEBRUARY) ANYONE WISHING TO ENTER OVER THE PHONE WITH A CREDIT CARD SHOULD CALL MIKE ECHOLS 318-465-6453 AND NOT BAYOU OUTDOOR. THIS WILL REDUCE THE WORK LOAD ON THE EMPLOYEES AT THE TACKLE CENTER.
19. Entry fee will be $180.00 per team with an annual membership of $30 per team. Any team entering after Thursday prior to any event will be assessed a $10.00 late fee.
20. The TOP 50 teams in points at the end of the year and any team entering in all the qualifying events will attend the B.O.S.S. Championship.
21. Partners must be declared before 3rd tournament. Changing of partner after 1st tournament will result in loss of accrued points.
22. Members of Factory Team, National Team, Memo Boats, Prize Boats (any boat not purchased) are not eligible for Bonus Money awarded for boat ownership status. All boat incentive programs apply to boats purchased 24 months or less from the date of that tournament.
23. $100,000 minimum liability insurance will be required for the boat a team will be fishing from in each event. Proof will be required and random checks will be done. Failure to provide proof of insurance for the boat you are using at that time will result in disqualification.
OWNER LOYALTY MONEY
All Loyalty or Contingency money will be paid by the manufacturer.
TRITON GOLD If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is "TRITON GOLD" compliant, he or she is eligible to win up to an additional $7,000.00 from Triton.
RANGER BONUS MONEY If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is "Ranger Cup" compliant, he or she will be eligible for an additional $1,000.00 from Ranger. If the winner of any B.O.S.S.event is fishing out of a new Ranger boat purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within three (3) years of the tournament date, he or she will be eligible for an additional $1,000.00 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter.
STRATOS 2X REWARDS PROGRAM If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is STRATOS 2X Compliant, he or she will be eligible for their winnings to be doubled up to $10,000.00 of the cash prize from Stratos Boats. If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is fishing out of a new Stratos boat purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within three (3) years of the tournament date, they will be eligible for an additional $1,000.00 from Bayou Outdoor supercenter.
OWNER LOYALTY MONEY If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is fishing out of a new boat other than a Ranger or Stratos, purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within three (3) years of the Tournament date, they will be eligible for an additional $500.00 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter. If the winner of any B.O.S.S. event is fishing out of a used boat purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within (2) years of the date of the tournament, they will be eligible for an additional $250 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter.
Important: It is the Angler/Boat Owner's responsibility to know and abide by all stipulations that will make them eligible for any and all Bonus Money offered in these programs. Bayou Outdoor Supercenter and/or B.O.S.S. Tournament employees are not responsible in any manner for boat owners being "COMPLIANT" in any of the programs. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS OF BONUS MONEY MUST BE FISHNG FROM THE BOAT THAT MAKES THEM ELIGIBLE.
To be paid starting at 1st place out of regular pay-out.
For each event:
Gator-Tail Boats Big Bass $ 500.00
Landers Ram Bonus Bucks $1,300.00
Moore Wireline Bonus Bucks $ 300.00
Allstate Land & Timber Bonus Bucks $ 300.00
Cross Gates Enviro Bonus Bucks $ 300.00
Alpha Energy Bonus Bucks $ 200.00
Ivan Smith Furniture Bonus Bucks $ 200.00
Specialty Trackhoe Bonus Bucks $ 200.00
Cross Gates Enviro Bonus Bucks $ 200.00
J&J Exterminating Bonus Bucks $ 100.00
Hand Construction Bonus Bucks $ 100.00
OMNI Industrial Solutions Bonus Bucks $ 100.00
Mister Twister Bonus Bucks $ 100.00
Any team fishing the B.O.S.S. Tournament Trail for the first time, (neither member may have entered a B.O.S.S. event in the past) will be eligible for this program. At the weigh in of each event the Top 3 New Comer Teams will receive Free Entry to the next tournament paid for by Landers Dodge and Ram Trucks. This does not carry over to the Championship. Any team who is eligible for this program MUST MARK APPROPRIATE BOX on the entry form.
Sponsored by Mister Twister. Anglers of the year will receive $500.
Ben & Mason McCormick
Weight: 7.23 pounds
TIE: Ben & Mason McCormick; AND Marvin Delong & Billy Graves
Weight: 22.62 pounds each
David Brown and Claude Echols
Weight: 25.05 pounds
Mike Johnson and Butch Reed
Weight: 9.88 pounds
JOHNNY AND JOSH JOHNSON
Weight: 31.97 pounds
JOHN CANERDAY AND TREY MORGAN
Weight: 8.45 POUNDS
JEFF HOLDER & TERRY BURGHART
Weight: 6.78 pounds
GROUP A: Seth Carson and Cole Garrett; Won Z518 Ranger Valued at $35k; Weight 44.43 lbs.
GROUP B: Randy and Jeremi Farrar; Won RT178 Ranger Valued at $22k; Weight 28.86 lbs.
ROGER NIXON and CHRIS HUTCHINS
Weight: 8.80 pounds
DISCLAIMER: Bayou Outdoor Supercenter makes every attempt to ensure that the detail provided on each unit is up to date and accurate and that each unit is in-stock where listed, but this is subject to change without notice. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. In most cases we have taken the unit details provided by the manufacturer and this too is subject to change without notice. Listings may reflect occasional data entry errors. Pictures, video and other multimedia may not represent actual inventory item. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in placed of actual units on our lot. Contact Bayou Outdoor Supercenter for current in-stock inventory and actual selling price. All listed prices plus prep fee, tax, title and license.