$55 Per Team Entry Fee
3 Fish Limit
Polygraphs will be given
SCHEDULE: 8 QUALIFYING EVENTS
Championship September 29
1ST PLACE IN CHAMPIONSHIP WINS A TRITON BOAT
TRITON GOLD BONUS PROGRAM - WIN UP TO $7,000
PLUS: 15 EXTRA PLACES PAID EACH EVENT BONUS BUCKS
CASH SPLASH OWNER LOYALTY MONEY PAID BY BAYOU OUTDOOR
YOUTH DIVISION IN EACH EVENT:
$200 to highest finishing team with a youth (16 years or younger)
$100 to 2nd highest finishing team with a youth
$50 to 3rd highest finishing team with a youth
SPONSORED BY: Yelverton Painting, HUTD Radio and David Cowder Roofing
1. Tournament Director retains the right to refuse any entrants. All decisions by the Tournament Director are final.
2. Registration will be held each event at the Cross Lake Public Ramp from 4:15 - 5:15 the day of each event. START AND STOP FISHING TIMES and WEIGH IN TIMES will be posted and it is each Teams responsibility to know and abide by these times.
3. Teams Members must be declared by the 4th Event. A participant may fish by themselves in any or all events but once a partner is declared changing will result in a loss of accrued points. At no time can you have anyone other than your DECLARED PARTNER in the boat with you during Tournament hours.
4. All participants are subject, at random, to a polygraph test. Consumption of alcohol prior to the test will result in disqualification. Anyone refusing to take a polygraph test will be disqualified from that and all future events sponsored by this organization.
5. No alcohol may be consumed during the Tournament Hours or prior to taking a polygraph exam. Anyone is subject to an exam, not just the winners, Big Bass etc.
6. Life jacket must be worn and secured while the boat is on plane.
7. Cross Lake will be off limits the day of each event.
8. Dead fish will result in half (.50) lb. penalty. Slot or short fish will result in a 1 lb. penalty and loss of that fish. This is a 3 (three) fish Tournament and at no time shall a Team have more than 3 fish in their live well.
9. In case of a tie, money will be combined and split equally between the 2 Teams.
10. To qualify for the Championship you must do so one of two ways:
1. Finish the year in the Top 50 in points while fishing and/or entering a minimum of at least 5 of the 8 qualifying tournaments.
2. Enter all 8 qualifying tournaments with the same partner.
Entry fee for the Championship will be $100.00 per Team. All teams must register for the Championship at Bayou Outdoor Supercenter by Wednesday before that event.
TRITON GOLD REWARDS PROGRAM
Win up to $7,000 from Triton Boats for fishing out of a Triton Boat in these events. Boat owner must be Triton Gold Compliant and the event must have at least 60 teams participating in the event that boat owner wins. It is the Boat Owners responsibility to know all the rules of this program and be totally compliant. Triton is responsible for reward money, Bayou Outdoors is only responsible for verifying the win.
TYPHOON "WEAR IT TO WIN IT" PROGRAM
Win $100 for 1st place; $75 for 2nd place and $50 for 3rd if you are a member of the WEAR IT TO WIN IT program sponsored by Typhoon Sun Glasses. It is the Anglers responsibility to know all the rules of this program and to be totally compliant. Typhoon is responsible for all reward money, Bayou Outdoors is only responsible to verify the win.
OWNER LOYALTY MONEY
If the winner of any Cash Splash event is fishing out of a new Ranger, Triton or Stratos from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within three years of the tournament date, he will be eligible for an additional $500.00 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter.
If the winner of any Cash Splash event is fishing out of a new boat other than Ranger, Triton or Stratos, purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within three years of the tournament date he/she will be eligible for an additional $250.00 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter.
If the winner of any Cash Splash event is fishing out of a used boat purchased from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter within two years of the tournament date he/she will be eligible for an additional $150.00 from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter.
RANGER BONUS MONEY
If the winner of any Cash Splash is Ranger Cup compliant, he/she will be eligible for an additional $500.00 from Ranger Boats.
STRATOS 2X REWARDS PROGRAM
If the winner of any Cash Splash event is STRATOS 2X compliant, he/she will be eligible for the winnings to be doubled up to $10,000 of the cash prize from Stratos Boats.
DISCLAIMER: Bayou Outdoor Supercenter makes every attempt to ensure that the detail provided on each unit is up to date and accurate and that each unit is in-stock where listed, but this is subject to change without notice. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. In most cases we have taken the unit details provided by the manufacturer and this too is subject to change without notice. Listings may reflect occasional data entry errors. Pictures, video and other multimedia may not represent actual inventory item. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in placed of actual units on our lot. Contact Bayou Outdoor Supercenter for current in-stock inventory and actual selling price. All listed prices plus prep fee, tax, title and license.